Payment - Western Union™
We no longer offer to pay for the transaction fees associated with Western Union.
If you choose to pay with Western Union please follow these guidelines,
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your shopping cart.
- In your checkout options, choose Western Union as your payment option. (Minimum $100)
- Visit http://www.westernunion.com/ to locate the nearest Western Union agent.
- Have payment made out and sent to:
330 Franklin Rd.,
Brentwood, TN 37027-3282
United States of America
- Make sure that your Western Union agent spells both your name and our name correctly. Errors in either one can cause delays picking up of your order.
- Once you have sent the money, please reply to our e-mail and include the following information: The sender's name, sender's address, phone number, the amount sent in US Dollars, the 10 digit MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and your Order Number
- Your items will be delivered promptly upon receipt of the Western Union payment, which may take as long as five working days. If you have any other questions, feel free to reply to this e-mail or contact one of our support representatives through our Live Chat system.
*NOTE* Make sure to send your payment in US Dollars only.