Your gameplay performance in Path of Exile depends on obtaining and wearing the best PoE items possible - and rings are some of the most important. Path of Exile Rings provide significant stat bonuses and extra attributes that can be the difference in battle. In our website, we have the best selection of PoE Rings around, and you should be to find ones that are just right for your character build. Since you would most likely be looking for two, you'll be quite spoiled for choice with what we have to offer here.


 




Sort By    

ImageItem NameLevelPrice
AndvariusAndvarius
Rarity: Unique
Level: 8
Variables: 6-15% increased Rarity of Items found, 50-70% increased Rarity of Items found.
Click to View Details

$1.95
Andvarius - PerfectAndvarius - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 8
Perfect: 15% increased Rarity of Items found, 70% increased Rarity of Items found.
Click to View Details

$15.95
Andvarius - UnidAndvarius - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 8
This item is unidentified. Variables: 6-15% increased Rarity of Items found, 50-70% increased Rarity of Items found.
 

$2.25
Berek's Grip - LegacyBerek's Grip - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Variables: 12-16% to Cold and Lightning Resistances, 10-15% increased Cold Damage, Adds 1-1 to 1-50 Lightning Damage, +30-40 to maximum Life.
Click to View Details

$14.95
Berek's Grip - Perfect - LegacyBerek's Grip - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Perfect: 16% to Cold and Lightning Resistances, 15% increased Cold Damage, Adds 1-50 Lightning Damage, +40 to maximum Life.
Click to View Details

$39.95
Berek's Grip - Unid - LegacyBerek's Grip - Unid - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
This item is unidentified. Variables: 12-16% to Cold and Lightning Resistances, 10-15% increased Cold Damage, Adds 1-1 to 1-50 Lightning Damage, +30-40 to maximum Life.
 

$15.95
Berek's Pass - LegacyBerek's Pass - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Variables: 12-16% to Fire and Cold Resistances, 10-15% increased Fire Damage, Adds 1-30 to 10-30 Cold Damage, +30-40 to maximum Energy Shield.
Click to View Details

$0.95
Berek's Pass - Perfect - LegacyBerek's Pass - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Perfect: 16% to Fire and Cold Resistances, 15% increased Fire Damage, Adds 10-30 Cold Damage, +40 to maximum Energy Shield.
Click to View Details

$25.95
Berek's Pass - Unid - LegacyBerek's Pass - Unid - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
This item is unidentified. Variables: 12-16% to Fire and Cold Resistances, 10-15% increased Fire Damage, Adds 1-30 to 10-30 Cold Damage, +30-40 to maximum Energy Shield.
 

$1.95
Berek's Respite - LegacyBerek's Respite - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Variables: 12-16% to Fire and Lightning Resistances, Adds 1-10 to 1-30 Fire Damage, 10-15% increased Lightning Damage, +30-40 to maximum Mana.
Click to View Details

$39.95
Berek's Respite - Perfect - LegacyBerek's Respite - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Perfect: 16% to Fire and Lightning Resistances, Adds 1-30 Fire Damage, 15% increased Lightning Damage, +40 to maximum Mana.
Click to View Details

$59.95
Berek's Respite - Unid - LegacyBerek's Respite - Unid - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
This item is unidentified. Variables: 12-16% to Fire and Lightning Resistances, Adds 1-10 to 1-30 Fire Damage, 10-15% increased Lightning Damage, +30-40 to maximum Mana.
 

$40.95
BlackheartBlackheart
Rarity: Unique
Level: 1
Variables: +20-30 to maximum Life, 2.0-4.0 Life Regenerated per second.
Click to View Details

$0.25
Blackheart - PerfectBlackheart - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 1
Perfect: +20-30 to maximum Life, 2.0-4.0 Life Regenerated per second.
Click to View Details

$5.25
Blackheart - UnidBlackheart - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 1
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30 to maximum Life, 2.0-4.0 Life Regenerated per second.
 

$0.50
BloodboilBloodboil
Rarity: Unique
Level: 24
Variables: +20-30 to maximum Life, Adds 7-15 to 10-20 Fire Damage, +20-40 to maximum Life, +10-15% to Cold Resistance.
Click to View Details

$0.25
Bloodboil - PerfectBloodboil - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 24
Perfect: +30 to maximum Life, Adds 10-20 Fire Damage, +40 to maximum Life, +15% to Cold Resistance.
Click to View Details

$19.25
Bloodboil - UnidBloodboil - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 24
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30 to maximum Life, Adds 7-15 to 10-20 Fire Damage, +20-40 to maximum Life, +10-15% to Cold Resistance.
 

$0.50
Call of the BrotherhoodCall of the Brotherhood
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Variables: 12-16% to Cold and Lightning Resistances, +15-25 to Intelligence, 30-40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate, 15-25% increased Lightning Damage.
Click to View Details

$3.95
Call of the Brotherhood - PerfectCall of the Brotherhood - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Perfect: 16% to Cold and Lightning Resistances, +25 to Intelligence, 40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate, 25% increased Lightning Damage.
Click to View Details

$39.95
Call of the Brotherhood - UnidCall of the Brotherhood - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
This item is unidentified. Variables: 12-16% to Cold and Lightning Resistances, +15-25 to Intelligence, 30-40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate, 15-25% increased Lightning Damage.
Click to View Details

$4.25
Death Rush - LegacyDeath Rush - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 46
Variables: +9-13% to Chaos Resistance, +300-350 to Accuracy Rating, +60-80 to Armour, +15-20% to Chaos Resistance, 0.6-0.8% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Life.
Click to View Details

$5.95
Death Rush - Perfect - LegacyDeath Rush - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 46
Perfect: +13% to Chaos Resistance, +350 to Accuracy Rating, +80 to Armour, +20% to Chaos Resistance, 0.8% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Life.
Click to View Details

$45.95
Death Rush - Unid - LegacyDeath Rush - Unid - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 46
This item is unidentified. Variables: +9-13% to Chaos Resistance, +300-350 to Accuracy Rating, +60-80 to Armour, +15-20% to Chaos Resistance, 3-4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Life.
 

$6.95
Doedre's DamningDoedre's Damning
Rarity: Unique
Level: 1
Variables: +20-25 to maximum Mana, +5-10 to Intelligence.
Click to View Details

$0.95
Doedre's Damning - PerfectDoedre's Damning - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 1
Perfect: +25 to maximum Mana, +5-10 to Intelligence.
Click to View Details

$6.95
Doedre's Damning - UnidDoedre's Damning - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 1
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-25 to maximum Mana, +5-10 to Intelligence.
 

$1.25
Dream FragmentsDream Fragments
Rarity: Unique
Level: 11
Variables: +20-30% to Cold Resistance.
Click to View Details

$0.95
Dream Fragments - PerfectDream Fragments - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 11
Perfect: +30% to Cold Resistance.
Click to View Details

$4.95
Dream Fragments - UnidDream Fragments - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 11
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30% to Cold Resistance.
 

$1.25
Gifts from Above - LegacyGifts from Above - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 28
Variables: 20-30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 30-35% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 10-15% increased Light Radius, 40-50% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by enemies killed with a Critical Strike.
Click to View Details

$19.95
Gifts from Above - Perfect - LegacyGifts from Above - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 28
Perfect: 30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 35% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 15% increased Light Radius, 50% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by enemies killed with a Critical Strike.
Click to View Details

$49.95
Gifts from Above - Unid - LegacyGifts from Above - Unid - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 28
This item is unidentified. Variables: 20-30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 30-35% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 10-15% increased Light Radius, 40-50% increased Rarity of Items Dropped by enemies killed with a Critical Strike.
 

$20.95
Heartbound LoopHeartbound Loop
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Variables: +15-25 to maximum Energy Shield, 10-15 Life Regenerated per second, 20-40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
Click to View Details

$0.50
Heartbound Loop - PerfectHeartbound Loop - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Perfect: +25 to maximum Energy Shield, 15 Life Regenerated per second, 40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
Click to View Details

$12.50
Heartbound Loop - UnidHeartbound Loop - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
This item is unidentified. Variables: +15-25 to maximum Energy Shield, 10-15 Life Regenerated per second, 20-40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
Click to View Details

$0.75
Kaom's SignKaom's Sign
Rarity: Unique
Level: 1
Variables: +20-30 to maximum Life, +10-20 to Strength.
 

$0.25
Kaom's Sign - PerfectKaom's Sign - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 1
Perfect: +30 to maximum Life, +20 to Strength.
 

$4.25
Kaom's Sign - UnidKaom's Sign - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 1
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30 to maximum Life, +10-20 to Strength.
 

$0.50
KikazaruKikazaru
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Variables: +20-30% to Lightning Resistance, +10-15 to all Attributes, 13-17 Life Regenerated per second, 20-40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
Click to View Details

$0.95
Kikazaru - PerfectKikazaru - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
Perfect: +30% to Lightning Resistance, +15 to all Attributes, 17 Life Regenerated per second, 40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
Click to View Details

$29.95
Kikazaru - UnidKikazaru - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 20
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30% to Lightning Resistance, +10-15 to all Attributes, 13-17 Life Regenerated per second, 20-40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
 

$1.25
Le Heup of AllLe Heup of All
Rarity: Unique
Level: 24
Variables: 10-20% increased Damage, +10-20 to all Attributes, +10-20% to all Elemental Resistances, 10-20% increased Rarity of Items found.
Click to View Details

$0.95
Le Heup of All - PerfectLe Heup of All - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 24
Perfect: 20% increased Damage, +20 to all Attributes, +20% to all Elemental Resistances, 20% increased Rarity of Items found.
Click to View Details

$27.95
Le Heup of All - UnidLe Heup of All - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 24
This item is unidentified. Variables: 10-20% increased Damage, +10-20 to all Attributes, +10-20% to all Elemental Resistances, 10-20% increased Rarity of Items found.
 

$1.25
Lori's LanternLori's Lantern
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Variables: 8-10% to all Elemental Resistances, 6-8% increased Movement Speed when on Low Life, +20-25% Chaos Resistance when on Low Life.
Click to View Details

$0.50
Lori's Lantern - PerfectLori's Lantern - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Perfect: 10% to all Elemental Resistances, 8% increased Movement Speed when on Low Life, +25% Chaos Resistance when on Low Life.
Click to View Details

$15.50
Lori's Lantern - UnidLori's Lantern - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
This item is unidentified. Variables: 8-10% to all Elemental Resistances, 6-8% increased Movement Speed when on Low Life, +20-25% Chaos Resistance when on Low Life.
 

$0.75
Lori's Lantern - LegacyLori's Lantern - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Variables: 8-12% to all Elemental Resistances, 6-8% increased Movement Speed when on Low Life, +20-25% Chaos Resistance when on Low Life.
Click to View Details

$3.95
Lori's Lantern - Perfect - LegacyLori's Lantern - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Perfect: 12% to all Elemental Resistances, 8% increased Movement Speed when on Low Life, +25% Chaos Resistance when on Low Life.
Click to View Details

$19.95
Malachai's ArtificeMalachai's Artifice
Rarity: Unique
Level: ?
Variables: +75-100% to Fire Resistance when Socketed with a Red Gem, +75-100% to Cold Resistance when Socketed with a Green Gem, +75-100% to Lightning Resistance when Socketed with a Blue Gem.
Click to View Details

$0.95
Malachai's Artifice - PerfectMalachai's Artifice - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: ?
Perfect: +100% to Fire Resistance when Socketed with a Red Gem, +100% to Cold Resistance when Socketed with a Green Gem, +100% to Lightning Resistance when Socketed with a Blue Gem.
Click to View Details

$24.95
Malachai's Artifice - UnidMalachai's Artifice - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: ?
This item is unidentified. Variables: +75-100% to Fire Resistance when Socketed with a Red Gem, +75-100% to Cold Resistance when Socketed with a Green Gem, +75-100% to Lightning Resistance when Socketed with a Blue Gem.
 

$1.25
Ming's HeartMing's Heart
Rarity: Unique
Level: 69
Variables: +9-13% to Chaos Resistance, +40-50% to Chaos Resistance.
Click to View Details

$0.95
Ming's Heart - PerfectMing's Heart - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 69
Perfect: +13% to Chaos Resistance, +50% to Chaos Resistance.
Click to View Details

$17.95
Ming's Heart - UnidMing's Heart - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 69
This item is unidentified. Variables: +9-13% to Chaos Resistance, +40-50% to Chaos Resistance.
 

$1.25
Mokou's EmbraceMokou's Embrace
Rarity: Unique
Level: 11
Variables: +20-30% to Fire Resistance, 15-25% increased Fire Damage, +25-40% to Cold Resistance, 5-10% chance to Ignite.
Click to View Details

$0.50
Mokou's Embrace - PerfectMokou's Embrace - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 11
Perfect: +30% to Fire Resistance, 25% increased Fire Damage, +40% to Cold Resistance, 10% chance to Ignite.
Click to View Details

$19.50
Mokou's Embrace - UnidMokou's Embrace - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 11
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30% to Fire Resistance, 15-25% increased Fire Damage, +25-40% to Cold Resistance, 5-10% chance to Ignite.
 

$0.75
Ngamahu's Sign - LegacyNgamahu's Sign - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 29
Variables: +20-30% to Fire Resistance, Adds 8-12 to 10-14 Fire Damage, +4-5 Life gained for each Ignited Enemy hit by your Attacks.
Click to View Details

$1.95
Ngamahu's Sign - Perfect - LegacyNgamahu's Sign - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 29
Perfect: +30% to Fire Resistance, Adds 10-14 Fire Damage, +5 Life gained for each Ignited Enemy hit by your Attacks.
Click to View Details

$19.95
Ngamahu's Sign - Unid - LegacyNgamahu's Sign - Unid - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 29
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30% to Fire Resistance, Adds 8-12 to 10-14 Fire Damage, +4-5 Life gained for each Ignited Enemy hit by your Attacks.
 

$2.95
Perandus SignetPerandus Signet
Rarity: Unique
Level: ?
Variables: +20-25 to maximum Mana, +25-30 to maximum Mana, 45-65% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
 

$3.95
Perandus Signet - PerfectPerandus Signet - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: ?
Perfect: +25 to maximum Mana, +30 to maximum Mana, 65% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
 

$23.95
Perandus Signet - UnidPerandus Signet - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: ?
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-25 to maximum Mana, +25-30 to maximum Mana, 45-65% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
 

$4.25
Perandus Signet - LegacyPerandus Signet - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: ?
Variables: +20-25 to maximum Mana, +25-30 to maximum Mana, 45-65% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
Click to View Details

$9.95
Perandus Signet - Perfect - LegacyPerandus Signet - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: ?
Perfect: +25 to maximum Mana, +30 to maximum Mana, 65% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
Click to View Details

$35.95
Perandus Signet - Unid - LegacyPerandus Signet - Unid - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: ?
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-25 to maximum Mana, +25-30 to maximum Mana, 45-65% increased Mana Regeneration Rate.
 

$10.95
PyrePyre
Rarity: Unique
Level: 11
Variables: +20-30% to Cold Resistance, +25-35% to Fire Resistance, 25-40% increased Burning Damage.
Click to View Details

$0.50
Pyre - PerfectPyre - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 11
Perfect: +30% to Cold Resistance, +35% to Fire Resistance, 40% increased Burning Damage.
Click to View Details

$15.50
Pyre - UnidPyre - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 11
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30% to Cold Resistance, +25-35% to Fire Resistance, 25-40% increased Burning Damage.
 

$0.75
Romira's BanquetRomira's Banquet
Rarity: Unique
Level: 60
Variables: 20-30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 10-15% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier, +40-60 to maximum Mana.
Click to View Details

$0.95
Romira's Banquet - PerfectRomira's Banquet - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 60
Perfect: 30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 15% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier, +60 to maximum Mana.
Click to View Details

$23.95
Romira's Banquet - UnidRomira's Banquet - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 60
This item is unidentified. Variables: 20-30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 10-15% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier, +40-60 to maximum Mana.
 

$1.25
Romira's Banquet - LegacyRomira's Banquet - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 60
Variables: 20-30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 10-20% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier, +40-60 to maximum Mana.
Click to View Details

$9.95
Romira's Banquet - Perfect - LegacyRomira's Banquet - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 60
Perfect: 30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, 20% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier, +60 to maximum Mana.
Click to View Details

$35.95
Shavronne's Revelation - LegacyShavronne's Revelation - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Variables: +15-25 to maximum Energy Shield, +60-75 to Intelligence.
Click to View Details

$49.95
Shavronne's Revelation - Perfect - LegacyShavronne's Revelation - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Perfect: +25 to maximum Energy Shield, +75 to Intelligence.
Click to View Details

$69.95
Sibyl's LamentSibyl's Lament
Rarity: Unique
Level: 45
Variables: +20-30 to maximum Life, 20-30% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons, Adds 8-20 to 15-28 Fire Damage, 10-20% reduced Rarity of Items found.
 

$0.25
Sibyl's Lament - PerfectSibyl's Lament - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 45
Perfect: +30 to maximum Life, 30% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons, Adds 15-28 Fire Damage, 10% reduced Rarity of Items found.
 

$15.25
Sibyl's Lament - UnidSibyl's Lament - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 45
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30 to maximum Life, 20-30% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons, Adds 8-20 to 15-28 Fire Damage, 10-20% reduced Rarity of Items found.
 

$0.50
Tasalio's Sign - LegacyTasalio's Sign - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 29
Variables: +20-30% to Cold Resistance, Adds 5-7 to 6-9 Cold Damage, +200-300 to Evasion Rating.
Click to View Details

$5.95
Tasalio's Sign - Perfect - LegacyTasalio's Sign - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 29
Perfect: +30% to Cold Resistance, Adds 6-9 Cold Damage, +300 to Evasion Rating.
Click to View Details

$25.95
Tasalio's Sign - Unid - LegacyTasalio's Sign - Unid - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 29
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30% to Cold Resistance, Adds 5-7 to 6-9 Cold Damage, +200-300 to Evasion Rating.
 

$6.95
The Taming - LegacyThe Taming - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Variables: 8-10% to all Elemental Resistances, +10-15% to all Elemental Resistances.
Click to View Details

$54.95
The Taming - Perfect - LegacyThe Taming - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Perfect: 10% to all Elemental Resistances, +15% to all Elemental Resistances.
Click to View Details

$69.95
The Taming - Unid - LegacyThe Taming - Unid - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
This item is unidentified. Variables: 8-10% to all Elemental Resistances, +10-15% to all Elemental Resistances.
 

$55.95
Thief's TormentThief's Torment
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Variables: +8-10% to all Elemental Resistances, +20-30 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks, +8-12% to all Elemental Resistances, 10-16% increased Quantity of Items found.
Click to View Details

$0.95
Thief's Torment - PerfectThief's Torment - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Perfect: +10% to all Elemental Resistances, +30 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks, +12% to all Elemental Resistances, 16% increased Quantity of Items found.
Click to View Details

$23.95
Thief's Torment - UnidThief's Torment - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
This item is unidentified. Variables: +8-10% to all Elemental Resistances, +20-30 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks, +8-12% to all Elemental Resistances, 15-25% increased Quantity of Items found.
 

$1.25
Thief's Torment - Legacy 1.0.0Thief's Torment - Legacy 1.0.0
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Variables: +8-12% to all Elemental Resistances, +20-30 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks, +8-12% to all Elemental Resistances, 15-25% increased Quantity of Items found.
Click to View Details

$7.95
Thief's Torment - Perfect - Legacy 1.0.0Thief's Torment - Perfect - Legacy 1.0.0
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Perfect: +12% to all Elemental Resistances, +30 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks, +12% to all Elemental Resistances, 25% increased Quantity of Items found.
Click to View Details

$47.95
Thief's Torment - Legacy 1.1.0Thief's Torment - Legacy 1.1.0
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Variables: +8-10% to all Elemental Resistances, +20-30 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks, +8-12% to all Elemental Resistances, 15-25% increased Quantity of Items found.
Click to View Details

$4.95
Thief's Torment - Perfect - Legacy 1.1.0Thief's Torment - Perfect - Legacy 1.1.0
Rarity: Unique
Level: 30
Perfect: +10% to all Elemental Resistances, +30 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks, +12% to all Elemental Resistances, 25% increased Quantity of Items found.
Click to View Details

$34.95
TimeclaspTimeclasp
Rarity: Unique
Level: 22
Variables: +15-25 to maximum Energy Shield, 10-15% increased Attack Speed, 5-8% increased Cast Speed, +10-25 to maximum Energy Shield.
Click to View Details

$0.50
Timeclasp - PerfectTimeclasp - Perfect
Rarity: Unique
Level: 22
Perfect: +25 to maximum Energy Shield, 15% increased Attack Speed, 8% increased Cast Speed, +25 to maximum Energy Shield.
Click to View Details

$15.50
Timeclasp - UnidTimeclasp - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 22
This item is unidentified. Variables: +15-25 to maximum Energy Shield, 10-15% increased Attack Speed, 5-8% increased Cast Speed, +10-25 to maximum Energy Shield.
 

$0.75
Valako's Sign - LegacyValako's Sign - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 38
Variables: +20-30% to Lightning Resistance, +20-40 to maximum Mana.
Click to View Details

$25.95
Valako's Sign - Perfect - LegacyValako's Sign - Perfect - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 38
Perfect: +30% to Lightning Resistance, +40 to maximum Mana.
Click to View Details

$35.95
Valako's Sign - Unid - LegacyValako's Sign - Unid - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 38
This item is unidentified. Variables: +20-30% to Lightning Resistance, +20-40 to maximum Mana.
 

$26.95
Voideye - LegacyVoideye - Legacy
Rarity: Unique
Level: 45
Click to View Details

$2.95
Ventor's GambleVentor's Gamble
Rarity: Unique
Level: 65
Variables: 6-15% increased Rarity of Items found, +0-60 to maximum Life, −10-10% increased Quantity of Items found, −40-40% increased Rarity of Items found, −25-50% to Fire Resistance, −25-50% to Cold Resistance, −25-50% to Lightning Resistance.
Click to View Details

$1.95
Ventor's Gamble - UnidVentor's Gamble - Unid
Rarity: Unique
Level: 65
This item is unidentified. Variables: 6-15% increased Rarity of Items found, +0-60 to maximum Life, −10-10% increased Quantity of Items found, −40-40% increased Rarity of Items found, −25-50% to Fire Resistance, −25-50% to Cold Resistance, −25-50% to Lightning Resistance.
Click to View Details

$2.25